Becoming a Certified Chiropractic Assistant Level II – Xray
Interested in applying to become a Certified Chiropractic Assistant Level II – Xray?
How do I become a CCA Level II – Xray?
- You must complete all the requirements and hold a CCA level I certificate. In other words, you must be a CCA Level I – Clinical.
- You must obtain 50 hours of additional education, specifically in x-ray, from a board approved provider.
- You must complete the CCA Level II application.
- You must pass the examination administered by the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- You must complete the practical requirement under the supervision of a Doctor of Chiropractic.
NC GS 90-143.4, 90-143.2, 21 NCAC 10. 0213 (All available from ncchiroboard.com)