Each Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant (CCCA) is required to complete a Recertification process by June 30th of the third year following the year of Initial Certification and every there years thereafter. The table below outlines the next several years:
Your certification grants you the privilege to work in chiropractic in the State of North Carolina. A failure to complete your recertification within the required timeframe may cause you to lose that privilege. Each licensee is responsible for completing the recertification requirements as outlined in N.C.G.S. 90-143.4 and Rule 10.0213
To complete the Recertification Process, you must do the following:
- Pay your Renewal Fee of $25 to the Board (see instructions below).
- Complete a 6-Hour Board approved Recertification Education (providers listed here: https://ncchiroboard.com/approved-ce-lists/approved-ce-for-certified-chiropractic-assistant-cca/
AFTER items #1 and #2 are completed, print and display your Recertification Certificate in your office of employment.
All Recertification Requirements are due to the Board office by 5 P.M. on the Recertification Deadline noted in the table above (there is a grace period that ends August 29th).
Step1 – LOGGING INTO THE CCCA LOGIN PORTAL:
- Begin your renewal process by going to our website at http://www.ncchiroboard.com and selecting the Orange DC/CCCA/XT Login button on the Home page of our website.
You will be taken to your login page where you enter the following information:
- Account Name: ncboce (always the same, never changes)
- Email Address: email address we have on file for you
- Password: ncboce (unless changed by you or reset by us)
Step2 – PAY YOUR $25 RECERTIFICATION FEE:
- From the HOME screen of the Board’s website (www.ncchiroboard.com), select Make A Payment as pictured in the screenshot below.
- From the “Make A Payment” page, select Certified Chiropractic Assistant Renewal; add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Step 3 – PRINT YOUR RECERTIFICATION CERTIFICATE:
Once you have successfully completed the steps above and the Board Office has received all your information, you will be able to directly print your renewal certificate through the CCCA Portal.
- To print your Renewal License, navigate to your USER HOME screen. Click on Licenses and Renewals as pictured in the screenshot below.
- From the Active Licenses page, click on the CERTIFICATE icon. A pdf file copy of your license will be generated for printing or downloading.