Below are the steps to form a corporation in the state of North Carolina.
1. Download the Incorporation form that matches your choice of corporate structure:
- PC: Request for Certification of Shareholder Licensure
- PLLC: Request for Certification of Member Licensure
2. Print four copies of the downloaded document. Fill in the requested information, sign and date all four copies.
3. Pay $50.00 certification fee. You can click here to pay online.
4. Mail your documents to: North Carolina State Board of Chiropractic Examiners 9121 Anson Way, Ste 200 Raleigh, NC 27615
5. Once we receive the documents and fee, we will complete the documentation and return the original with two (2) copies to you. We keep one copy for our records. Upon receiving the executed documents from us, follow the filing instructions with the NC Secretary of State.