Below are the steps to form a corporation in the state of North Carolina.
1. Click here to download the incorporation forms depending on the corporation of your choice:
- PC/PA: Certificate of Shareholder and Request for certification of Shareholder (2 pages pdf)
- PLLC: Certificate of Shareholder and Request for certification of Shareholder (2 pages pdf)
2. Print four copies of the Certificate of Incorporator and Application for Certificate of Registration. Sign and date all four copies.
3. Pay $50.00 certification fee. You can click here to pay online.
4. Mail your documents to: NC State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 363 Church St. N Suite 250-R, Concord, NC 28025
5. Once we receive the fee and documents, we will execute the Certification and return the original with two (2) copies to you. We keep one copy for our records. Once you have received your forms back, follow the directions of the NC Secretary of State.