CCCA Recertification. Grace Period Extends to 8/31/2017
All CCCA’s that earned their initial certification in calendar 2014 must complete recertification. The following steps below “must” be completed by June 30, 2017.
Complete recertification course requirements with one of the approved provider(s). North Carolina Chiropractic Association or Carolina Chiropractors. Click link(s) to navigate to either sponsor’s website and course registration page.
Pay your $10 Recertification Fee to the NC State Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Login into the CCCA Portal . This is where you will pay your fee online and print your renewed certificate.
*FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding CCCA Recertification.
- When do I pay my recertification fee to the licensing board? The Recertification Fee can be paid at any time, you do not have to wait until you have completed the required CE.
- Why can’t I log in? If you cannot log into our Portal to pay your fee, email us or call us for assistance. Provide a personal email address that you wish to use for your account. We will send you a reply email with login instructions.
- Where do I sign up for the $49 class? The board office does not provide the recertification education. We cannot help you register with a provider or provide answers about course pricing. Please contact the education provider directly.
- I got an email about my course, why doesn’t my link work? The board office does not provide recertification education. We cannot help you with technical issues. Please contact the education provider.
- Why can’t get to my class link through the CCCA Portal? Our system is used solely for the North Carolina State Board of Chiropractic Examiners. We do not link our system to external systems.
- I am registered for the class why doesn’t it show up in the CCCA Portal? Your course will show up on you Portal home page under “Courses” when we receive a completion certificate from the provider and the board office records your CE hours in your profile.
- When will you mail the certificate? We are not mailing certificates, you must print your certificate through the CCCA Portal.
- When will my certificate expiration date be updated? You certification will be renewed with the expiration date of 6/30/2020 when you have completed both steps in the recertification process.