All XT Certificate holders are required to renew their Certification ANNUALLY. You must complete the following steps to renew your certification:
- Pay the Renewal Fee of $25.00 via the Board website (see instruction below).
- Complete 6-Hours of Board approved Renewal Education (approved course providers are listed on our website here: https://ncchiroboard.com/approved-ce-lists/approved-ce-x-ray-technician-xt/
AFTER items #1 and #2 are completed, print and display your Renewal Certificate in your office of employment.
All Renewal Requirements are due to the Board office by 5 P.M. on December 31st (there is a grace period that ends February 28th).
*If you received your initial certification during the current year, you are only required to pay the $25 renewal fee by December 31st. Your Renewal Education requirement begins in the next calendar year. (Example: Initial certification in 2019, education requirement begins in 2020.)
Begin your renewal process by going to our website at http://www.ncchiroboard.com and selecting the Orange XT Login button on our Home page.
You will be taken to your login page where you enter the following information:
- Account Name: ncboce (always the same, never changes)
- Email Address: email address we have on file for you
- Password: ncboce (unless changed by you or reset by us)
Once on your User Home page, you will be able to check your contact information and make any updates, monitor your continuing education requirement, pay your renewal fee by credit card and print your renewal certificate once all renewal requirements are completed.
If you are unable to login, please contact the board office at email@example.com or (704) 793-1342 to have your account reset. The system will lock you out after a period of extended inactivity.
PAY YOUR XT RENEWAL FEE:
- From the HOME screen of the Board’s website (www.ncchiroboard.com), select Make A Payment as pictured in the screenshot below.
- From the “Make A Payment” page, select X-Ray Technician Renewal; add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.
If you would like to use this short-cut to make your renewal payment, go to our website here
PRINTING YOUR XT RENEWAL CERTIFICATE:
- Once you have met all the renewal requirements, you can print your certificate by selecting Licenses and Renewals as pictured in the screenshot below.
- This will take you to the activate Licenses screen where you can click on the Certificate icon pictured in the screenshot below. A pdf file of your certificate will be generated for printing or downloading.