To apply for the X-ray Technician Certification Examination, you must complete step 1 and fax or email items 2-4 to the Board office no later than 15 days prior to the exam. Click here for the exam schedule.
- Complete a 50-hour education program approved by the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Download and complete the X-ray Certification Application. To complete the PDF application, you must have Adobe Reader; click here to download it.
- Copy of your driver’s license or birth certificate. *
- Copy of your diploma or transcripts for the following: high School, GED, or equivalency (college transcripts are also acceptable). *
* IMPORTANT: If you are already registered with the board as a CCA, we do not need your transcripts or ID.
For more information, please contact us.