To apply for the Radiologic Technologist Certification and Examination, you must complete items 1 – 4 no later than 15 days prior to the exam. Click here for the exam schedule.
- Complete a 50-hour education program approved by the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Download and complete the X-ray Certification Application.
- Copy of your driver’s license or birth certificate. *
- Copy of your diploma or transcripts for the following: high School, GED, or equivalency (college transcripts are also acceptable). *
* IMPORTANT: If you are already registered with the board as a CCA, we do not need your transcripts or ID.
For more information, please contact us.